Friday, August 2, 2013

A little introduction~


Hi all, this is Yining Xu. I’m doing Bachelor of IT in Griffith Nathan Campus, majoring informatics. This is my last second semester, so I will probably graduate in 2014.
I chose this course because I think it is about the content management system, which includes altering and decorating websites. I’m really looking forward to improve my web design skill by taking this subject.
By the way, this is my first time using blogs. I do use twitter, but not blogs L. So please don’t judge me if my blog doesn't look that good.
After finishing university, I would like to do something about website design or internet security stuff, because I’m really bad at programming.
Well, this is my first blog post, thank you for reading this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi mate, I want to add u on Facebook that will be easy to communicate between group member. thanks
    this is my facebook anyway https://www.facebook.com/chamnanvanakit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw ur comment just a few second then i couldn't find it.
    Pls give me ur gmail, we r gonna work on Google drive.
    Pls add me on Facebook if possible
    https://www.facebook.com/chamnanvanakit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy, here is my email address prince_ning@hotmail.com

      Delete